Thursday, August 21, 2008

Sorry its been awhile!

Sorry it has been so long since my last post! I have lots of news!!! First of all I found out on Tues. 8-19-08 That I'm pregnant with my third child! I also have been added to 2 more CT's I am at www.designing-moments.net So head over there and check it out! and Also I'm on Stacey Crossley's Ct at www.digiscrapstation.com so head over to both of these awesome places and check out all the designs... there are 40 designers at digiscrapstation and there are 20+ at designing-moments So, something for everyone. Here are a few LO's I've created by these awesome ladies! Well, Ill let you head over there and check it out.... and I'll give you a little hint.... at designing-moments they have a FREE kit for joining the forum! and its beautiful! Here's the link to it! http://www.designing-moments.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=39


credits:http://designing-moments.net/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=74

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi congratulations on your CT position with Stacey. She's a talented lady and totally sweet to boot.